Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Skinny Jeans (on the right) is obviously not a taupe; what was I thinking?
1. Barry M Dazzle Dust in 'Mushroom' (no. 51): a frosty medium taupe purple (more photos here).
2. Wet'n'Wild Lid Shade from the 'Silent Treatment' trio: a pearly cool medium taupe purple.
3. Wet'n'Wild Lid Shade from the 'We're Blasting Off' Limited Edition 'Dream Weavers' Collection trio: a pearly light to medium taupe lilac (more photos here and an eye look here).
4. MAC Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow in 'Satin Taupe': a pearly medium to dark purplish taupe.
5. Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow in no. 402: a pearly medium silvery taupe (more photos here).
6. e.l.f. Custom Eyeshadow in 'Moondust': a satin medium brown taupe (more photos here).
7. Accessorize Taupe Shade from the 'High Maintenance' Baked Duo: a shimmery medium to dark silvery taupe (more photos here).
8. Urban Decay Shimmer/Metallic Eyeshadow in 'Toasted': a shimmery rosy brown with a tinge of taupe (ok, maybe not really).
9. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Single Eyeshadow in 'Tapestry Taupe': a shimmery light to medium taupe silver with silver glitter.
10. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in 'Sidecar' from the Naked Palette: a shimmery medium golden taupe with silver glitter.
Well, I hope this was helpful, or at least fun to some of you like-minded taupe fanatics! What is your favorite taupe eyeshadow?