"Just browsing" at Sephora never ends well and here I am, lusting after a lot of beautiful make-up and some amazing skincare to make myself appear more radiant and romantic this Spring. I've thought I'd share, in case anyone's interested...
1. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP, $25-$100. Yes, I still want this perfume and I can't quite understand why it has to be so pricey. I can't even justify the rollerball version for now, given that I haven't used up a perfume bottle in probably 2 years.
2. Korres Blush in 'Peach', $24. Well, I want either this or the lighter shade of the Monoi bronzer. I've been really into blush lately, and surely I don't have enough shimmery peachy shades?
3. MAC 'Costa Chic' lipstick, $14.50. Because I simply need an everyday coral for the warm season, and the ones I have don't quite cut it...
4. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliner pencil in 10L, $17. I actually don't have a bronzy eyeliner, and seeing that I use brown liners a lot, I thought this would be amazing with just a touch of sparkly cream eyeshadow on the lid.
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette, $48. I know, I know! I keep on trying to convince myself that I don't need it and have a ton of neutrals already, but somehow this doesn't defer me from still wanting it. Could I get it for Easter/ name day/ graduation, please?
6. OPI Texas Collection 'It's Totally Fort Worth It!', $6. It just looks so pretty in the bottle, I oogled it today at Bartell Drugs (since when do they carry OPI?) and loved the subtle pink shimmer. I wonder though whether it's more like Revlon 'Perplex' on the nails in that the duochrome is virtually invisible, which would be a shame.
7. Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, $18. I'd like to have an AHA exfoliant in my arsenal to boost my skincare routine a couple days a week, as I feel that regular scrubs can sometimes be too harsh on my skin.
8. Mario Badescu Healing Cream, $17. I'm really liking the simple and short ingredients' list and would love to see how it works on acne scarring. So far, I'm enjoying my Soothing & Healing Mask sample, which contains the same key ingredient, Balsam Peru, so I have high hopes for this.
There you have it! I'm sure there's more products I forgot to include (and the orchid in the collage was just for decoration, but I'd like one too if you insist)... What's on your wishlist this Spring?