From stocking stuffers to gift sets... Some ideas for Holiday presents a beauty addict would love to find under the tree!
1. Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray, with notes of pink peony, freesia, lychee, magnolia flower, lilly of the valley, rose, cedarwood, amber and honey, $25 - $110
2. Z Palette, a free form storage miracle for pressed make-up pans, $14 (small) or $20 (large)
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot, an eyeliner set perfect for both beginners and pros (read my review here), $39
4. NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette, my favorite sets are Champagne & Caviar and Versus, $9.75
5. Lush Snow Fairy shower gel, a candy cane, fruity classic, $8.95 - $24.95
6. EcoTools Mineral Brush set, 4 amazingly soft, sustainable, vegan brushes for both powder and cream make-up, $12.99
7. China Glaze 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice' Holiday 2010 nail polishes, my favorite is definitely Mrs. Claus (read my review here), $3.50 - $.4.50, also available in gift sets, $10
8. Lush wrapped gift sets, great bath products in price ranges accessible to everyone's wallet, $10.95 - $199.95
9. John Varvatos Vintage Eau de Toilette Spray (for men), which smells like 'good, expensive alcohol' to my husband, $58 - $78
I hope this gave you some inspiration for your Holiday shopping! Please share your gift ideas in the comments. Have a wonderful weekend!