Monday, October 4, 2010

Rocaille of the Day: Lincoln Park at Sunset

I haven't done one of these in ages! I'm hoping to restore my outfit posts in the near future with a little help from the Mister, so fingers crossed for that.


This outfit is a premium example of my relaxed casual/weekend wear. Soft and comfortable jeans and a simple top accessorized with flat shoes and usually a scarf. I liked the combination of olive and pastel turquoise on the top, I think this gave the outfit a bit more freshness.

Long sleeve top: Promod
Turquoise scarf: Six
Jeans: Big Star
Flat boots: Aldo
Belt: Hollister Co.
Earrings: Claire's


If you ever visit Seattle, I highly recommend going for a stroll at Lincoln Park. The views onto Pudget Sound are simply breathtaking, and the path along the beach reminded me a lot of Vancouver's Seawall. Even if this Lincoln Park here wasn't the one that inspired the famous OPI nail color, it's still worth visiting :)

What's your usual weekend wear? xxx

P.S. How are you liking the layout changes? I'd been meaning to switch to 3 columns for a looong time and finally took the plunge. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Yay for the outfit posts. I like the 3 columns x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful location!

    3 columns looks good! I've been meaning to do that too...hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots. The pictures are great too, I particularly like the last one. A very model-esque pose!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kajal Couture: The park was great! I'd recommend getting some IT help for that, my husband helped a lot but then I also needed to figure out a couple of things myself as well. Good luck! xxx

    @Jane: The boots are super comfy, I love them! Thanks, sweetie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete