Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lacquered Up Haul

Let's pass over the fact that I may have gone a tiny bit overboard this time and just soak in the sheer gorgeousness of these nail polishes...

Some of these colors were picked by my mom and sisters-in-law, but they left them on my vanity when packing, so I'm guessing they're all mine now, no?

On my nails we have two coats of China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, and the result of using a top coat gone bad (Sally Hansen Mega Shine); it literally drags the polish off the nail bed, creasing at the edges. What the...?! Fortunately, I since got myself a brand new bottle of Seche Vite, so that won't be happening again any time soon.

L-R China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, China Glaze Frostbite, Sinful Colors Aqua

L-R Sinful Colors Vacation Time, Sinful Colors Hot & Sour

L-R Wet'n'Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Metallica, Wet'n'Wild Craze Nail Color in Shield

L-R CQ Purple Passion, Petites Passion Orange, Sally Girl EH9329?

I will be posting swatches of these over the next couple of weeks. I'm thinking about painting my nails Hot & Sour next; it's been ages since I last painted my nails red... Which ones would you like to see swatched and reviewed on the blog, ladies? xxx


  1. I'm drooling, haven't bought any nail polish in ages. Actually I lie, I bought Revlon Red which I love, it's almost exactly the same shade as the red soled on a pair of Louboutins. LOVE. Look forward to the swatches, your nails are looking great! xxx

  2. Yay for a polish haul. If you can swatch Vacation Time next, that'd be great :) Good variety of colours you have

  3. I love all of those colors, if you can swatch Wet'n'Wild Craze Nail Color in Shield next.:)

  4. @loveaudrey: I don't own any Revlon nail polishes, I'm thinking I have to get at least one for review purposes :) Thank you, hun! xxx

    @Halifax: Inspired by your blog, of course :) I'll do my best! xxx

    @Adri: Ha, it's soo pretty and sparkly! xxx

  5. Lovely haul! I especially love Secret Peri-Wink-Le (=

  6. Oh Secret Peri-Wink-Le is lovely :)

  7. I guess it's one of my favorites of the batch as well... I like how it has a tiny hint of purple in some lights. xxx