Friday, September 17, 2010

3 Necklaces for Fall

RE Reserved


Dogeared 'Pearls of Wisdom'

Last two were birthday presents too :) To be honest, I'd also wear them all year round, but I feel like the shades of silver, grey and black are especially appropriate for F/W. Which one is your favorite? xxx


  1. I love them all. Gorgeous! I have seen so many accessories that I want to buy but I keep telling myself that I need clothes to wear them with first, I won't get through A/W with necklaces and hats alone! xxx

  2. They're all great, I love the second a lot but I'd probably wear the third the most.

  3. @loveaudrey: That's so true! I love shopping for accessories because you don't need a lot of time and effort to try them on :) But clothes are necessary too!

    @Musing on Beauty: I also wear the third the most, it's just so versatile :) xxx

  4. hmm..i think i'd get the most wear out of the third one. dogeared does such dainty pieces, that even the very tiniest of designs feel special!

  5. @fantastic: That's so true, I love the philosophy behind the brand. I'm already craving so many more of their pieces!

    @Marina: Thank you, sweetie :) xxx