I'm on a self-inflicted shopping ban at the moment, which doesn't have that much to do with my account's balance, but more with the fact that, as some of you may know, I'll be moving continents towards the end of June and settling permanently (or as permanently as it can be for me) in the evergreen state of Washington. I'm looking forward to the move, but not so much to packing my stuff into two suitcases! Hence the ban and, of course, a growing wishlist I'd like to share with you today.
Interestingly enough, most of those products are unavailable here, but easily accessible in the States... In all honesty that might be the first reason I haven't got them yet.
1. LUSH Fresh Farmacy facial cleansing bar: I'm very much enjoying using my Sebamed facial bar, so I thought of trying a more natural version next. Thanks to calamine, chamomile, rose and tea tree oil it has a soothing and gently cleansing effect. It's supposed to smell like Dream Cream, which I've grown very fond of.
2. LUSH Tea Tree Water: I wanted to get it last time when I visited the other side of the pond, but finally decided against, and regretted it ever since. Contains tea tree, grapefruit and juniperberry water, whatever it is.
3. Jergens Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer: What a mouthful! This oil-free gradual self-tanner with SPF 20 seems to be a perfect 3 in 1 product: moisturizer, sunscreen and sunless tan.
4. China Glaze nail polishes: I'd love a nice, creamy pastel yellow shade like Happy Go Lucky, as well as some nice, bright corals and pinks for summer. Any recommendations?
5. The Body Shop bronzer in Shade 01: I've heard great things about this matte bronzing powder, it's described as a non orange, warm shade, and I think might compliment my skintone a bit better than Hoola, which at times I feel is a bit too yellow.
6. L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Midnight Blue: Love this color, I defo have a soft spot for navy blue eyeliners!
7. NYX powder blushers in Peach and Pinky: I use their Angel shade every other day, and this two colors really appeal to me, I'm especially curious to try Pinky, a super bright, cool toned fuschia pink, supposedly a dupe for NARS Desire or MAC Tippy from the Hello Kitty collection.
8. MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick: I don't care for Gaga, but Cyndi, a reddish, buildable coral shade, screams my name.
9. Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses in Coral Reef and Firecracker: I've neglected my lipgloss collection a bit in favor of lipsticks, and these two would be a very welcomed addition judging from the swatches I've seen.
What's on your summer wishlist? xxx