I'm sorry for my haphazard blogging this month: my poor excuse has to be that the finals, or the exam session as we call it here, has already started for me, and I'm spending more and more time pretending to memorize lectures and do coursework. Anyway...
- My skin looking much better. I can't really pinpoint the reason behind it: be it cleansing routine, diet or hormones. In any case, I'm enjoying clearer and less irritated skin and the only little cloud overshadowing my joy is that I still have some scarring left which isn't fading as fast as I'd like it to. Does anyone have any good tips to share?
- In connection with the above mentioned, tinted moisturizer. As much as I love my Revlon Colorstay, I feel as if it was suffocating my skin a bit and thus only reserve it for special occasions. Because my skin is faring quite well, I've dared into the land of tinted moisturizer and started using my sample of Clarins Hydra-Care. I love how comfortable it feels on, but the pricetag ($43) seems a bit excessive. I'm very tempted to try Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer as a cheaper alternative.
- Unofficial installment of Project Bathroom. I'm trying to use up as much as I can so I won't have to haul it with me on my travel. I'm especially happy that I still have a significant Lush stash to go through.
- The abundance of spring flowers in the house. This month's been marked by my name day, my mother's name day and Mother's Day, so we have some fresh flowers in the house all the time, not mentioning the blossoming plethora in the garden!
- Isabel Allende's "Eva Luna" and "The Stories of Eva Luna". I picked both up in an English bookstore, dumbily read the latter first, but that doesn't quite matter, they're simply fabulous books I can't put down. I had forgot how much I loved South American literature and I'm glad these two reminded me of it.
- The thought that in a month's time, I'll have been already moved to the States! I can't wait to see my husband and start a new chapter in my life.
- The weather. We had so much rain this month that the south of Poland has been flooded and the whole country is suffering the consequences. We've been quite lucky here but still, I'm so over rain and cold, we had maybe a just a couple of sunny days so far. I want to wear my summer dresses!
- Mosquitos. Pretty much self-explanatory.
- Constant headaches and fatigue. Once again, the weather's a culprit here. I've had a slight migraine for three consecutive days now.
- Trying to buy a new perfume for hubs as a gift. I really liked Kenzo Eau d'Indigo until I realized it reminded me of hot refreshing cloths used by KLM on their transatlantic flights. I just can't make up my mind. What do you like on your men, girls?