1. What is your favorite item of clothing?
It has to be this Benetton dress from a couple of years ago. I love the colourful silk and the cut... I remember it being quite expensive so I hesitated about getting it, but my daddy bought it for me :) I have only worn it twice since, once for a night out and then for a photo shoot, but I'm planning to sport it for the family wedding in August.
2. What are your biggest obsessions?
Right now? Berries, essential oils, cocoa butter and, of course, my wedding.
3. Who inspires you?
Kind, sensitive, strong people like my mum or my grandpa. If you asked what inspires me, I would answer beauty: both in terms of morality and aesthetics.
4. Who is your favorite designer and why?
As embarassed as I am to admit it, I don't have a favorite because I don't really follow catwalk that much. I really like Oscar de la Renta dresses though.
5. What is your favorite song ever?
Super difficult to say, but two of my favorites are Roisin Murphy's 'Let Me Know' and 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' performed by Ella Fitzgerald.
6. What is your favorite song right now?
'Black & Gold' by Sam Sparro.
7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be?
A Sprungli (swiss chocolate) praline.
8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to descrive your rainbow?
Scarlett, copper, canary yellow, emerald, azure and ultramarine.
9. What's your favorite film?
There are so many of them! Maybe 'Pan's Labyrinth'?
10. Who's your favorite actor?
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Vancouver, British Columbia.
12. What are your 3 favorite smells?
Givenchy 'Fleur d'interdit', cocoa, my fiance.
13. What are your 3 favorite tastes?
Mexican mango drink, cappuccino, raspberry sorbet.
14. What is your most treasured possession?
My engagement ring (not pictured, as I always keep it on my finger), this embroidered coin purse that used to belong to my grandma, and these Carribean black pearl earrings I got last Christmas from my fiance. Simply perfect.
15. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up?
When I was maybe 2 or 3 years old I loved trying on different outfits, so first maybe a fashionista :) Then I wanted to be an actress (my father was educated as an actor) and then a journalist.
16. If you were an ice-cream, what flavor would you be?
17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you?
I'd prefer a poem to a film, to be honest.
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Delicious dinner and a walk in some gorgeous place with my fiance.
19. If you were a flower, what would you be?
20. Tell me a random thing - a quote, a line from a song, book, movie...
"Run mad as often as you choose but do not faint." - Fanny Price in Mansfield Park
I tag Ondine (as always!), Jen aka Mizz Worthy and Michelle at Lipstick Rules. Thanks for stopping by! xxx