Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 3 of the challenge

I've been a bit of a naughty girl this week, I admit. I caved in and bought Sally Hansen's Mega Shine topcoat, not only because it was recommended as an even better alternative to Seche Vite and I want my nails to be perfect, but also because I'm not so sure this is available in Poland... Same for the mini Burt's Bees hand salve I got to keep in my handbag (it's actually so tiny that I could keep it in my wallet!). I'm not too proud of myself, but hey, none's perfect. Still, to exercise my willpower even a tiny bit, I decided not to use these two things until I fly back.

By trying to use up as many products as I can before the travel, I discovered what most probably had been breaking me out. I threw out my face wash even though there was still some left in the bottle and stopped using an enzymatic exfoliator I had, and my skin is much clearer now. I've been also adding a couple of drops of tea tree oil onto a cotton pad dampened with a toner to wipe my face after washing it, maybe this also helped?

On the positive side of things, I received this super cute award from Ondine and Tali; thank you so much girlies, you've made my day!
The rule is to name 6 things that made you happy today, but the same as Tali, I have to cheat and include last 24 hours because it's only 12 pm :)
1. I had a lovely lunch with my fiance at our favorite sushi place
2. We booked our honeymoon trip to Cyprus
3. I climbed another 5.9 route and it was a bit overhung
4. Fiance's wedding suit arrived from Toronto and we're having a fitting today
5. I rearranged some things at home and it looks better that way
6. I've just indulged in my favorite cappuccino and read new posts from blogs I'm following

I tag:
Michelle at Lipstick Rules

Thanks for stopping by, mes cheries! xxx

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! And commenting and following my blog. I will do this tonight. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. Your blog is very elegant - I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NutriGirl: You're welcome, dear, I just love your blog, it's so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @OceanDreams: Ahhhn, thank you so much, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're going to have an amazing honeymoon! cyprus...how lovely! please keep us updated with the wedding plans ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @fantastic: If you'd like to know about my wedding plans, I'll certainly blog about them! xxx

    ReplyDelete