Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tagged!

I really wanted to do this tag but nobody happened to tag me, until the absolutely lovely Ondine (go check her out, she's one of the most creative and inspirational bloggers out there, and I love her style!) asked me to do it; so thank you, Ondine!

Where I blog...


This is where all the magic happens ;) Basically the armchair was supposed to be mainly for the fiance, but now I acquired it through prescription (hmm, the pun here doesn't sound quite as right as in Polish). I usually have my cinnamon cappuccino on my left, sitting on a djembe drum in lieu of a coffee table. Through the window, you can see skyscrapers and the False Creek harbor with all the little boates and yachts, and Granville bridge.

What I'm wearing...
Denim shorts and a black and white polka dots top, one of my summer favorites.

Last thing I read...
Well, posts from all my favorite bloggers, of course! It's become my morning routine to read all new posts while sipping cappuccino and planning the day. Lush!

Do I nap a lot...
No, not really, only when I have a headache. I'm of those people who can only take in a limited amount of sleep; if I get too many hours of sleep one day, I have a nightmare falling asleep the next night.

Last person I hugged...
Fiance, just before he left for work this morning.

Current obsession/addiction...
True Blood series. Me and fiance are in the middle of watching the first season on DVD. We're so hooked up that we even watch commentaries. It's amazing, I love the feel of it, and oh, in terms of sexy male vampires, Bill here is so much better than the bland Edward in Twilight.

Dinner...
No idea. I'll have to cook something myself, so we'll see what I come up with. But a green salad on the side is a must today.

Last thing I bought...
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. What a smell! Let's see if it works miracles on my super dry fingertips!

Listening to right now...
Hmm, not very fascinating, just traffic on Granville bridge.

A superpower...
That's a tough one! Maybe the power of persuasion, being able to mesmerize anyone into doing anything you want.

Favorite weather and why...
Sunny with little clouds, not too hot. Sunny all the way is too much UV exposure for my pale skin, hot hot is too sweltering for my lungs.

Time I usually get up...
I am a lucky girl now, it's 9 am.

Most challenging goal right now...
Organizing an almost perfect, beautiful wedding. Fingers crossed!

Something to the person who tagged me...
Your blog is so inspiring, I love how crafty you are, Ondine :) Your projects give me so many ideas for my own little creations!

Favorite item of clothing...
Benetton pink-brown-green silk empire-waist dress from 2 or 3 years ago. In terms of accessories, probably my white gold and diamond engagement ring.

Favorite pair of shoes I go back to over and over again...
Can I pick two? Brown leather ballet flats I featured in my first OOTD, and red leather open toe high heels I bought last spring in Poland (photo to come soon).

One thing I can't live without...
Is it too cheesy to say just love? Like in the old Beatles song...

Bedtime...
Currently, 1 am.

Wake up anywhere it would be...
I guess just here, in our Vancouver apartment, with my fiance :)

I tag...
I'm pretty sure everyone has already done it... So I tag everyone who hasn't!

8 comments:

  1. I love that chair!!!

    I'm about to do another wedding post tonight - this one is about wedding style but I will be doing the hen night post later in the week - hopefully Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie, your posts really help a bunch! Have you seen new wedding tutorials on Pixiwoo's YT channel? They're amazing! Take care :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rocaille - yes i have, i was thinking about linking them to my next post ... i love pixiwoo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, they're both simply fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're too kind xo !

    I love reading this. We became huge fans of True Blood when we were living in NYC...I hear rumours it's finally coming to UK television - very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lipstickrules123: Thank you, honey, I really appreciate it! Hope you enjoy reading my ramblings :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ondine: You're welcome, sweetie! Yesterday I saw another 3 episodes, I think we might be addicted... Fiance is even worried about that, he said no True Blood tonight ;(

    ReplyDelete