Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm back!

Hello my lovelies, I am genuinely sorry to abandon you for such a long time; it's been about 2 weeks since I did some proper make-up/ beauty/ fashion blogging. Yesterday I came back from Vancouver Island where I spent a couple of days with my parents camping and hiking, and I have to say I AM tired (probably more emotionally than physically). And yes, I'm sooo happy to be back and to have access both to the Internet AND to my bathroom, which means normal conditions for skincare and make-up obsessing... I actually burned my decollete again, and my skin is peeling off right now :( So, my parents are leaving tomorrow night, and from then on you can expect a regular blogging service to resume :) I still have about 3 hauls to share with you guys!

But for now, I just wanted to share with you some of the photos taken on the trip!


Waiting for the dinner in a pub in Port Renfrew

Hiking in the Cowichan River Provincial Park

A young deer on our campsite in Goldstream Provincial Park

Me and my dad next to a 600 year old Douglas-fir in the Goldstream Provincial Park

We saw amazing forests and wildlife on the trip (even a black bear!), but were not so impressed by Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia... I suppose that in terms of the cities, Europe is more spectacular after all. Also, the ferry ride from Tsawassen near Vancouver on the mainland to Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island was one of the highlights of the trip, such beautiful views! Well, now I understand why they write "Beautiful British Columbia" or "The Best Place on Earth" on the licence plates here :)

Hope you enjoyed the photos and till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'd love to go to Canada one day, it looks so beautiful

    ReplyDelete