Friday, May 1, 2009

Minimal make-up day

Hi everyone! Today I decided to see how little make-up I could put on my face and still feel comfortable about it (of course I mean comfortable when in public, not in the safe zone of my own four walls). Actually, as I went out, I felt 'done' and fresh, so maybe that's a path I should explore more in the future.

Here's how it turned out:


First, I used concealer to cover any discoloration or blemishes, and then buffed in some mineral foundation and added a touch of bright pink blusher. I then spent some time flicking the purple eyeliner and then, as it is not very pigmented, tightlining with a black pencil. I finished the eye look with lots of black mascara and lastly, I put NYX Indian Pink lipstick on my lips.

So what do you think? :)

On a different note, I was happy this morning to see my Illamasqua contest look inspired by Venetian masks featured on Illamasqua's webpage at http://www.illamasqua.com/news/article/109/ 
Fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful beginning of the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh you look just stunning! Less really is more huh!? Not on me because my skin sucks, but yours is just perfection!! Oh my gosh your famous!!!! How excitingggg!! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a blogpost on my bare minimum about a week ago too :p I like you top btw, really nice detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! and wow at being on the Illamasqua website!

    i hope you get time to enter my contest, cant wait to see what you come up with :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sarah: Thank you soo much, darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Shortiee31: This top is one of my favorites for summer, my mum bought it for me in Stockholm, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ pastel19: Thanks, hun, I will find time to enter, no worries! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete