Monday, May 25, 2009

Midnight update

Hello my lovelies, I just wanted to update you very quickly on how I am doing :) 

So my parents arrived two days ago and since we have seen and walked a lot, so I didn't have too much time on my hands for any blogging. Today we went to the Grouse Mountain and attempted climbing Grouse Grind trail, which is only 2.9 km long but climbs up for 800m, which means it is extremely steep. My mum was really short of breath, but we managed to go all the way up! Here I am on the path.

Yes, the boots are the latest fashion, I suggest you go pick a pair yourselves!

Afterwards, we rewarded ourselves with a great dinner at a Mexican place and had a drop of Canadian whiskey to celebrate my mother's name day. As a result of the eventful day, I am dog tired right now and I am going to bed in a moment!

On a different note, my parents brought some awesome gifts for me and fiance, which I definitely want to share with you, and they also brought in their luggage some of the make-up stuff I ordered online and sent to my brother to NYC to save on shipping and customs. I played with some of it this morning and there're some really great bits and pieces! Watch out for my haul, I'll try to post it as soon as possible.

That's all for now, I guess :) I also wanted to thank all of my new followers for joining my blog and my older followers for their lovely comments and support, with special thanks going to Sarah from If the shoe fits... and Stephanie from Steph Stuph; you rock, girlies!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great one! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your haul! I wish I had a friend/sibling in NYC to collect all my american make-up wants!! Glad you had fun with your parents :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thankyou so muchhhh, you are the sweetest :) I think you deserve a zillion and one followers, I am going to give you a shout out on my blog if you don't mind!! I love your blog so much and you are such a gorgeous person, inside and out!!! It sounds like you are having such a fab time with your parents which is sooo nice! Ha, I would have been puffed getting up that hill too lol gosh you look glam even when you are hiking!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete