Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bad day

Today I probably had one of the most terrible days in a couple of months. While having a dinner at a Greek restaurant, my wallet was stolen from my purse. It contained only 40 bucks, but I had my ID and cards in there, and the thieves have already taken nearly $1000 CAD from my account. Hope that my crappy Polish bank acknowledges the loss and refunds me. So tomorrow morning I am heading to the police to get a copy of my report and fax it to the bank in Poland.

Oh, and just to make it worse, I burned my shoulders and chest. They're hot pink right now.

Yeah, woe is me.

7 comments:

  1. Oh poor you. It's amazing how sneeky thieves can be and steal things from right under your nose. I hope karma will get them back. Fingers crossed your bank do the right thing - I'm sure they will. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I totally feel for you, its horrible when someone horrible gets to the money that youve worked so hard for. I hope your bank acknowledge it and you get it all back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, gals! I also wish that my cards burn these thieves' fingers! My eyes are so puffy today from crying... :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhhhhh Rocaille, I am SO sorry to hear this. OMG this is just terrible, why do bad things always happen to good people, that is one thing I just can never figure out. I am so so so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help. I hope it all works out for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.s. Whenever you feel like it, and only if you do... no pressure!!!! I tagged you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sarah: Thank you honey so much, I'll try to do the tag as soon as I can, but I have to pack my stuff tonight, I'm heading to Vancouver Island with my parents for six days :) Cheers, sweetheart! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you are welcome!!! Anytime :) I hope going to stay with your parents helps to a little bit and things work out for you. P.s. thankyou so much for your kind words on my blog, you are a true gem!! Take care gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete